Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Week 8 Blog Reviews

Amara Villa-Rodriguez

10/5
This was an excellent post! You took a completely different standpoint than I did for the prompt, but I loved your point of view. You provided great examples and justified them well. Your argument made logical sense and had good flow. I didn’t find any errors that need to be fixed. You might want to consider using this post for the essay.

10/7
You had a great introductory paragraph here. You need to add commas in the first sentence of the second paragraph. You explained what each paragraph was going to be about, which made the post very organized. Although the post was really well written, you could possibly add more of your own input into the post. Overall, this was another great post!

Conner White

10/5
You had some typos in this post. Also, I think your second paragraph could be a good example, but I think you need to elaborate on your ideas more to incorporate it in better. I thought it was interesting how, in the first paragraph, you explained that this idea of logical love can be reasonable and help lower the divorce rate if people took it into consideration, instead of immediately disagreeing with it. Overall, I thought you had some interesting ideas in this post.

10/7
I couldn’t find a post for this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment