Amara Villa-Rodriguez
9/28
I think in the last paragraph you had a quotation error because in the quote you wrote “men she found” where I think here you were referring to the author and this should be outside of the quotations. Overall, I thought this was a good post. I can completely relate to your personal example given and thought you described the interaction well. I think you included your citations in fluidly with your post, which strengthened it. The introductory paragraph seemed a little short, but this isn’t a huge deal.
9/30
You had some comma errors in the first paragraph. Also, make sure to always introduce quotes into the sentence. You used the word “us” in the second paragraph, and I think a word other than a personal pronoun would have worked better here. You also stated “their genetics would survive”. I think a better word here would be genes. I liked how you talked about relationships reinforcing one another. I thought that was an interesting point. Besides the minor errors I pointed out before, I thought this was a good post!
Connor White
9/28
There was a possessive problem in the first sentence. It should be men’s and women’s. Also, cite your quotes. For example, “This is what she said” (Tannen 12). I liked that you stated that one sex isn’t more right than the other sex, they just represent different ways of thinking. I think this is a good point that you made. There is a run-on sentence in the first sentence of the second paragraph. I also feel you could have added more detail to make this an even more interesting post. Good work!
9/30
The second sentence in the first paragraph is a fragment. Don’t forget to check for typos! You had quite a few typos. Also, you typed “fidelity” in the second paragraph, but I think you meant “infidelity”. I think you could have made this post longer to strengthen it. If you fix those things stated, then this could be a stronger posting because you had some interesting points that, if elaborated on, could make for an interesting argument. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment