Katie Kosturik
11/2
This was a well-written post, but I feel like you only addressed the prompt in the last paragraph. To strengthen this post, I would add more of your views on this “middle” stance throughout the post. I do agree with your point though. I think adding more of these ideas could make the post even better.
11/4
You had incorrect semicolon usage in the first paragraph. However, I thought the second paragraph was a strong paragraph. It was well-written, and it showed that you did your research on finance and how it began. I think the last paragraph could have been more conclusive. There was another semicolon error that should have just been a comma in that paragraph. Overall, I thought this post was interesting.
Amity Connolly
11/2
The first paragraph needs some editing, as it had some typos in it. I liked your quote usage in the second paragraph. It flowed nicely with that paragraph. Make sure to introduce the articles that you use though. For example, give the title of the article and author.
11/4
The second paragraph’s second sentence is a run on, so that could be made into multiple sentences. In the third paragraph, you use a lot of finance terms that could be explained so people who aren’t in finance will understand what you are talking about. You did integrate the text into this posting well though.
No comments:
Post a Comment