Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Greatest Hits for Tasha Cerimeli

Do we need monogamous, heterosexual relationships-
One reason I chose this post was because I have a good point for you to use. I am in a cultural diversity class where my professor explained that this “50% divorce rate” is misleading. The method used to get this divorce rate is the number of divorces divided by the number of marriages that year. I thought you could use this in your argument that, when using other methods to find the divorce rate, it is in fact NOT 50%; it is lower than that. If you choose this post for your final essay, I would narrow your thesis to either proving why evolutionary psychology is wrong, or why we do need these types of relationships, instead of including both. Whichever one you choose, back it with research. I think this will make an effective and interesting final draft.

Have We Been Outsmarted by Computers-
I really liked this post because I thought it was well organized and well written. This could easily be made into an essay. Your intro was very catchy, and you used great transitions. You had some very strong points throughout this essay. You used great examples throughout the post as well. By adding some research to help expand these ideas, this could be a great final essay! Nice work!

Women’s Sexual Desires-
I chose this post as one of your Greatest Hits because I think it is an interesting and unique topic. I think you could find a lot of research on the subject to make a strong essay. You brought up some interesting ideas in this that could be elaborated on and backed with research that will make very good points. Another reason why I chose this post is because your introduction didn’t have any questions in it. Although using questions can be effective at times, I noticed that the majority of your posts started with questions. I would suggest using a different method for your introduction to this final paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment