Amara Villa-Rodriguez
9/21
Overall, I enjoyed this post. It was well written and very easy to read. Some people throw in a lot of fancy words that don’t fit to make their papers sound better. You didn’t do this, which was refreshing. Your summary was excellent because it wasn’t too detailed. It gave just the right amount of information where I could understand the general plot of the movie. However, The last couple sentences seem like you are introducing a new topic in the conclusion, so I would omit those and add a more related concluding sentence. Great work!
9/23
Make sure you always introduce your quotes and don’t just put them into a sentence on their own. The reader needs an understanding of what the quote is going to be about and how it is relevant. The quotes used were a good selection though, and added to your argument. I thought you did a great job of thoroughly answering the prompt. You presented your ideas and explained them very well. This post was very enjoyable and well written!
PS I’m a Speech and Hearing Science Major too! :-)
Conner White
9/21
You had several typos in this post, so make sure that you reread it before posting. Reading your post out loud also helps catch typos! I thought a couple of your ideas sounded contradictory, so I would pick one of the points and elaborate on it, rather than including both differing ideas. Also, when using a quote, make sure to introduce it and cite it afterwards in the proper format. You had some interesting ideas in this post, and I thought it was interesting!
PS I think it’s awesome that you have such a large family of siblings! It sounds like fun :-)
9/23
I can’t find a posting for this date.
No comments:
Post a Comment